How to Split PDF Based on Keywords?
A PDF Splitter can only split PDF by pages. It may be bothersome when you want to split PDF based on content, not pages. So you may wonder how to split PDF based on keywords or text information. Actually, it's not difficult. With a PDF Content Splitter, you can easily make it.
In this tutorial, I will teach you the usage of the PDF Content Splitter and show you how to split PDF based on keywords.
The first thing you have to do is to download a PDF Content Splitter and install it. Launch the program and click Try to use it for free. Then you will see the window below. Now, please follow me step by step.
Step 1. Add files
Click to add PDF files you want to split based on keywords. Or simply drag and drop the files onto the PDF files list window.
Step 2. Set rules for splitting
Click on the split tool bar to add splitting rules. Then you will see a pop-up window.
1. Click Browse to add your PDF file. Then your PDF will present at the window below.
2. Click the keywords you want, then the program will automatically fill your keywords in the Samples.
3. Click Add to Split Tag List, then the Position window on the right will be automatically filled.
4. Fill in the Rule Name blank.
5. Set the output name pattern and select page range for split, or use the default settings.
6. At last, click Save.
Step 3. Set the output directory
You can place your output files at the original directory or click Browse to place them to the directory you want.
Click Split All the split your PDF according to your settings.