Select Right PDF to Word Software
It's obviously noticed that more and more documents we read or store is PDF format, for its portability and security. Inevitably, sometimes we need copy part or the whole of the content from the PDF files for special use, as our common practice, we want to use MS Office Word to do that such as edition or printout.
Then there is a question we must face: how to convert PDF to Word? If we just copy texts from the PDF files and directly paste those into Word, there would be some problems. Therefore, we wonder if there is a PDF to Word software that convert PDF to Word automatically. Of course yes, there are many programs you can refer to, free or not free. So the main problem is how to select right PDF to Word Software?
Generally speaking, we should at least consider these questions below:
1. Function: whether the program supports batch conversion or not; what about the efficiency; the quantity of a conversion; whether we can convert part of a PDF file to word.
2. The size of the program: if it's too large, it would be too slow to download and install, and when running, it would cost much system resources.
3. The price: whether it's free or not. If it's not free, make sure the price affordable.
Maybe many users like free software, but there will be many inevitable problems. For example, if you use an online PDF to Word Converter, not only is it very slow but it converts one PDF file at one time as well, and if your internet speed wasn't fast enough, it nearly couldn't work. Besides, it's dangerous if your convert a secret PDF file online!
Recently, I have tested some PDF to Word Software, after careful contrast; I found one PDF to Word converter published by AnyBizSoft would be better than others. And now, I would show you its advantages:
1. you can have a trail type for experience before register. Click to download the PDF to Word Software.
2. The PDF to Word Software has small capacity. It will just cost several minutes to download and install. You also can uninstall it briefly and completely. When the program is running, you can use your computer to deal with other work at the same time; don't be worried about the computer would stop working.
3. If you have more than one PDF files to convert, you could batch convert PDF to Word! You can import many PDF files (200 max required) and convert them soon.
Of course, you can also batch import PDF files instead of one by one. Just select the whole files and drag them into panel.
4. Sometimes you just need convert some pages of one PDF file, you needn't convert it wholly. You can select the specific page number and then convert them.
5. The price of the program is affordable for most of us. It just cost you $14.95 (Christmas promotion). When an advanced version published, you can upgrade your version freely.
That's all I can show you how to select right PDF to Word Software and some tips about how to convert PDF to Word!